We all know that WalMart is famous for people doing strange and stupid things. What many don’t know is that doing stupid things at WalMart is rapidly becoming a national passtime.
I personally do not recommend doing stupid things, especially in public places but if you absolutely have to (or your just really THAT bored), here’s a list of 17 suggestions to get you started.
1. Take a shopping cart and fill it with stuff then leave it in the middle of an isle. Repeat until there are two or three abandoned carts in every isle.
2. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals all day.
3. Sample all of the air fresheners, spraying them all in the same area to make an “interesting smell”.
4. Repeat number 3 with perfumes.
5. Have a sword fight with rolls of wrapping paper.
6. Set all of the radios to a polka station and then turn them all off with the volume at max.
7. Walk up to complete strangers and say, “Hi! I haven’t seen you in forever!” etc. Just to see if they will play along to avoid embarrassment.
8. Move a “Caution: Wet Floor” sign to a carpeted area.
9. Follow someone through the store, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave.
10. Try to put a candy bar on layaway
11. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
12. Randomly rearrange how products are shelved.
13. Put the ketchup in the meat case next to the hot dogs.
14. Try on bras over top of your clothes.
15. Put a “Valet Parking” sign in front of the store.
16. Rearrange the CDs in electronics.
17. Leave a trail of orange juice on the floor leading to the restrooms
What would you add to the list? Let me know in a comment!